addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

SoCal Singles Message Board › Finally a Lasting Love

Finally a Lasting Love

Kim Q.
user 4293283
Laguna Niguel, CA
HI Gorgeous!

I am so thrilled you are coming to the Celebrate You and Have Real Love Event this Friday at 6:00 pm. in Newport Beach.

You know , I talk with many women on a daily basis about having a real love.

And I have seen a few common threads where most people are struggling to have the real deal in love...someone that is your equal, treats you special, and you have amazing chemistry.    Like the whole package!

And you are not alone in this.

You could have a pattern of being with people are not giving you what you desire.

They don't call when they say they will and you're waiting around wondering what is going on.

Believe me, , I was in the same boat.  Pretty much my entire life, I was in relationships where I was not the priority or did I feel like I was the special one.   In fact, I did not have a commitment with a man for over 15 years, even though I was out there dating.

Until I learned some secrets that I was not aware of.....

After all we are not taught how to date or be in a relationships.

And once you start learning these secrets...the flood gates of quality people open up and love with the right person is now available to you.  And that what happened to me and I ended up getting married at the age of 51 for the first time to a man that treats me like gold.

I will be discussing these secrets this Friday night.  It is something that you don't want to miss.  And why not bring a friend?  It is always fun when you do things together.

If you have any questions, email me at kim@foreverloveformula.com or you can call me at 949-683-0022.

Looking forward to meeting