addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

SoCal Singles Message Board › AND THE WINNERS ARE!!!

AND THE WINNERS ARE!!!

Keith
KeithMueller
Group Organizer
Newport Beach, CA
Hi Everyone...

I hope everyone had a very Happy New Year!

As 2018 ended, it meant that some of our exciting SoCal Singles online contests ended as well.

First, up our SoCalSingles.com ESPN NFL Pick'em contest.

This year in our 17 weeks NFL season long contest, It was a little like last year when MarcyLynne ran away with it, BUT NOT THIS YEAR! This year we had a new "sheriff" in town "Grin and Bear it" won with an outstanding 163 points. He began leading in week 3 to outpace everyone and run away with it, Your organizer Keith came within 5 points at 158 for second place, and MarcyLynne our defending champion gave it a good shot at 154.  Grin and Bear it just dominated was ranked 1904 in the ESPN rankings which is in the top 99.8% of over one million players. So truly INCREDIBLE!!!

Again CONGRATULATIONS TO GRIN AND BEAR IT! BTW: please send me your postal address so I can send you your prize.

Next up our 2018 SoCalSingles Celebrity Death Pool

This is our year-long contest where you have to pick 20 Celebrities you think will die in the year.  Last year, we had 58 players. This year's winner is reticulatedtampon, he won our contest with 255 points interestingly with just 4 hits out of 20 picks (he did it all with bonus points. Your organizer Keith, in the game Grim.Reaper, came in a miserable 33 place with just two hits (both Bushs Barbara and George)

To view the leaderboard click here: (https://www.dougstanhopescelebritydeathpool.com/Director/Home?viewingId=2721­)

reticulatedtampon, please send me your postal address. I will send you your prize

Our 2019 SoCalSingles Celebrity Death Pool is now open to make your picks.

Deadline to join is February 5, 2019 at 12:00a

Click Here To Sign Up:
­https://www.meetup.co...­

Keith