addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Big Bear and Snow Summit Snowboard / Ski Meetup Group Message Board › 2 for 1 Tuesdays @ Mountain high

2 for 1 Tuesdays @ Mountain high

Leopold Rendon (.
user 35181632
Venice, CA
Post #: 1
Is anyone is interested in going to Mountain high preferably when theres
fresh powder, they are currently offering 2 for 1 tuesdays. I dont mind driving, my car
seats 4 or riding along with someone and spliting cost of gas. I belive this deal is
for rest of the season!
jvuatbest
jvuatbest
West Covina, CA
Post #: 3
I'm always down for mthigh and splitting gas costs. I have a pass so the 2 for Tues won't work unless there is someone else. Anyway, I'm off the 10 and 605 on the way to mthigh.