addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Big Bear and Snow Summit Snowboard / Ski Meetup Group Message Board › Mountain High on Sunday

Mountain High on Sunday

A former member
Post #: 1
Snow showers is in the forecast for this weekend :D
I'm heading up to Mountain High this Sunday. Anyone game?
jvuatbest
jvuatbest
West Covina, CA
Post #: 5
I'm game!
e
Ez_e
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Mary...I live in Pasadena also and would interested in going with you to mountain high on Sunday with you.
VUDOWN
user 8254481
Pomona, CA
Post #: 28
I'm so down..i haven't been up this yr yet and need to dust off the board.
A former member
Post #: 2
Sorry you missed it. This is an old post. Maybe I'll catch you next season.
jvuatbest
jvuatbest
West Covina, CA
Post #: 6
Vu-

The coverage wasn't that good and the snow been slush that's why they'ree closing on the 8th.