addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Minneapolis/Saint Paul Social Group Message Board › New Meetup: Thirsty Thursday "Adios!" Happy Hours

New Meetup: Thirsty Thursday "Adios!" Happy Hours

Alexis
Announcing a new Meetup for The Minneapolis/Saint Paul Happy Hour/Social hour Group!

What: Thirsty Thursday "Adios!" Happy Hours

When: Thursday, January 13, 2011 5:30 PM

Where: Fusion Restaurant (formerly known as Zeno)
2919 Hennepin, Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55408

Final Thirsty Thursday; Fare Thee Well Happy Hours

As we know, all good things must eventually come to an end. Apparently this meetup group is one of those things (thanks to Matt, Gwen, and all the other organizers and sponsors that kept it active so long!).shock
I'm going to say goodbye to this fun meetup with 6 happy hours in one day, and I invite you to join me!

Please bring cash to abbreviate the paying process, and don't forget your ID (even if you're old)!wink

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­