addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Minneapolis/Saint Paul Social Group Message Board › Any event organizers?

Any event organizers?

A former member
Post #: 17
Hi Everyone!

It would be nice if perhaps we could get a few more event organizers to volunteer to be a host for an event through the group. I am not able to do something every month, and Matt's schedule has been busy, and the more people we get to host an event, the better. If you have any questions about how to set it up, let one of us know and we would be more than willing to set it up for you. We would make you the host and then you would have access to e-mailing members about the meetup and controlling when and where! This would be great if you have a number of places in mind where another Event Organizer or Assistant cannot host.

Also, I know this says "Monthly," but if you feel like you want to have more than one event in the same month, it is not limited. Alot of people have come to me for ideas on the group...so ideas are appreciated. Sign up to be an event host. Being an Assistant Organizer let's you deal with things involving the group, but if you want to go somewhere nobody has been to or heard of, you will get to create your own event as an Event Organizer. If you have any questions about how it is done, please contact us on the "Contact Us" button below Matt's picture.

Just put a reply to this message and I will look out for it! You might be able to reply to the email that was sent--Matt will get it soon--but it will be much easier to put it on the site replying here, and it'll get handled better. The more, the merrier! We have almost 400 people signed up in this group! Let's keep it going!

Also, if you have just joined the group and have questions, let us know!

Thanks,
Gwen

Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 325
I'd be happy to host some Thursday happy hours, if you don't mind other groups being invited as well (TC Social, NNDT, Meetin Mpls., maybe)!
I already have a happy hour for the Drinking Team planned next Thursday that everyone would be more than welcome at.