This group is for photographers of all levels and using all types of photography equipment. We aim to bring a social side to photography and and bring people together with a common interest to socialize, travel and learn from each other. We are planning to hold a wide variety of events; from local day trips, extended photography trips, dinners and meetings.
By joining DFW and Beyond Photographers, you are agreeing to the following:
I do hereby release, discharge, and hold harmless DFW and Beyond Photographers, its members, officers, directors, and employees and the leader(s) of this event from any and all liability by reason of any damage, loss, expenses, or injury arising from my participation in this event, including that caused solely or in part by the fault, including but not limited to negligence, gross negligence and recklessness, of the above-named parties.
As a member of DFW and Beyond Photographers, we want everyone to feel welcome, and comfortable in a safe environment. We have a simple code of conduct to ensure this happens:
1. Treat other members, guests, staff of venues and other patrons (where a social club function is being held) fairly, equally and with respect and courtesy.
2. Behave legally, responsibly and conduct themselves in a manner which will not harm, cause embarrassment or injure the reputation of the Group, DFW and Beyond Photographers, its events, organizers, participants or sponsors. Irresponsible and/or illegal behavior includes reckless driving, driving while under the influence, inappropriate behavior, trespassing etc.
3. Not physically or verbally harass others. Threatening or abusive behavior, excessive profanity, or harassment of any kind to fellow members will not be tolerated and if it continues to occur after being asked to stop, the member may be asked to leave the event and possibly removed from the group.
4. Report any inappropriate behavior of a member to the organizers of DFW and Beyond Photographers for action and follow up.
5. Pay any fees in relation to an event, or offering (e.g. tickets, memberships, event fees, travel costs etc.) which that member has committed to.
Again, welcome to the group and we hope to see you soon!