addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Social Tech Group Message Board › Bletchley Park last minute checks for Sunday...

Bletchley Park last minute checks for Sunday...

Ant P.
user 11261413
Group Organizer
Reading, GB
Hi All,

Just thought I'd give you some last minute advice for Sunday.

Please remember that the coach will leave at 9am and will be parked at the station from 8.45am on the north side of the station near the Three Guineas Pub. (Sorry for the early start!) If you are later than 9am, the coach may leave without you.

We will be walking around Bletchley, so bring some comfortable shoes. Feel free to bring sweets and snacks too, although we will have sandwiches and coffee available during the day.

We have one member on the waiting list, so if you can't go at the last minute please let me know. My number is 07710430877 during the day.

See you early Sunday morning,

Anthony.