addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TISQA Message Board › Free Codeathon Raleigh/Durham area - March 23 - 24

Free Codeathon Raleigh/Durham area - March 23 - 24

Marjie D.
marjiednc
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 6
Meetup Message from: Marsha Lawson,

I am putting word out about a free upcoming Education Technology Codeathon coming to the Raleigh/Durham area. inBloom is coming to Durham, March 23 - 24 for an all-hands Camp and Codeathon. The weekend brings teachers and developers together to work on creating new applications for teaching and learning, and to identify quality online content for the classroom. If you have a chance, please check out our event at https://www.inbloom.o...­

During the event we will have a contest for the 2 Best Applications created over the weekend. With winners awarded cash prizes.

We are hoping that you spread the word to any developers in the community that you think might be interested in participating. If you or your members have any questions please feel free to e-mail me. Space is limited so please register soon if you are interested in joining us http://inbloomcampral...­

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you soon,
Marsha