addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Shawn C.
ShawnColborn
Collingswood, NJ
Hello Everyone,

Lou, John and I were having a discussion about how many members we actually have. If you receive this e-mail and do not want to be a part of the group, please use the "quit" function to help me get an accurate member count. I hope everyone enjoys the group and if you are leaving, I hope that you enjoyed your time with us.

Cheers,

Shawn
Charlie C.
user 55200892
Cherry Hill, NJ
Post #: 2
I joined quite a while ago but haven't attended anything or responded to any emails, however I would like to start and get involved. I look forward to meeting everyone!