addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Jersey Photography Group Message Board South Jersey Photography Group Discussion Forum › Information Sharing: NJ Festival of Ballooning

Information Sharing: NJ Festival of Ballooning

Penny
user 6038842
Burlington, NJ
Post #: 2
Hi All,

I had an awesome time at tonight's Camera and Coffee meet up. Learned soooo much. Now I am going to digest it but I also wanted to share with you all about an annual event in Central Jersey that takes places during the last weekend of July. The New Jersey Festival of Ballooning will happen late next month. I mentioned this at tonight's up meet-up. I wanted to make sure I provided the information to you all here. http://www.balloonfes...­

-Penny