addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southbay Cruisers Community Bicycle Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Ride to Old Torrance XVII

Meetup details changed: Ride to Old Torrance XVII

John S.
Silvaback
Group Organizer
Redondo Beach, CA
Hey everyone, sorry to change the date on this one again. I just found out that Torrance has this once a month sidewalk sale on the 24th, and I have my other Southbay Acoustic Musicians group meeting afterwards in the area. With the sidewalk sale it's gonna be hard to do both events. So I've changed it to Saturday, June 23rd.

Ok, we should be good now. Sorry for all the changes. Hope you can still make it.

Here's a link with the details...

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:

http://www.meetup.com/southbaycruisers/events/66742602/­

When: Saturday, June 23, 2012 10:00 AM

Where: Wilson Park
2400 Jefferson St
Torrance, CA 90501
310-328-4964

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.