addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southbay Friends: Boardgames & More Message Board › Board Games on Saturday, September 6th....

Board Games on Saturday, September 6th....

Meetha
TheThinker
San Jose, CA
Hope you can make it to my board games party on Saturday September 6th! We can have the private room for up to 30 people so please feel free to invite friends and friends of friends. Note that everyone is required to order one item off the menu. I have 5-6 people confirmed "yesses" from another group and will get more as it gets closer to the date.

Hope to see you there!
Meetha
rahulr
user 3075737
Mumbai, IN
Post #: 40
well looks like a great idea.i'll have to check if i'm in town