addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South BayGeo Meetup Message Board › Geolocation/Geofence App Development

Geolocation/Geofence App Development

Allen
allenbarteld
Palo Alto, CA
Post #: 11
Seek to connect with those interested in working on apps that take advantage of geolocation. The group consists of experienced back-end coders and we need more back-end & front-end developers. Group meets/works after hours and weekends. Very informal, but we are serious about the geo concept especially in an enterprise setting. We are learning about new ideas, improving our coding skills, and building use cases. When we can we attend hackathons to build apps. Ping me if you are interested.
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi, yes I'm interested in geo-location focused application development. I'm in Mountain View, California...

Christine