addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Italian Greyhounds of the South Bay Message Board › Greetings & Tentative Meetup

Greetings & Tentative Meetup

Sasha L.
sashaL
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Hi All,

I've enjoyed the past meetups so much that I've decided to become the organizer. Welcome to another year of Northern CA spring and summer prime iggy weather. I'm thinking a good day might be Sunday the 15th, 10 am at the Reed Street dog park. More details, directions to come.

Best & Happy Spring!
Sasha Lazetic & Jack 'n Jinks the j'iggies.