addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Italian Greyhounds of the South Bay Message Board › MBCA Lure Coursing in Hollister Jan 19/20

MBCA Lure Coursing in Hollister Jan 19/20

Sasha L.
sashaL
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Hey Folks,

There are 4 people that expressed an interest in going down. I'll go down Sunday next week. The test opens at 7 and roll call for the am test is at 8am for both Sat & Sun. If you want to participate I would get there a little early with your forms filled out. If you just want to watch, you can get there later Sat or Sun and I assume the test will be going on for a few hours. If you're just watching there's no need to fill out any forms. We can coordinate by email later this week for carpooling/caravaning.

For participating you'll need to fill out 1 to 2 forms. Everyone participating will need to fill out the AKC Blank Entry for the Jan 19/20 CAT. In addition you'll need either a PAL registration number or you can fill out the Canine Partners registration form and bring it with you and submit at the test before roll call. Email me back and I'll send you the forms if you're interested.

PAL vs Canine Partners: Both are used for entering AKC events. The PAL registration is for pure breed dogs that aren't registered with AKC and Canine Partners is for any dogs, mixed or pure breed. PAL allows you to participate in more AKC events (tracking is only available with PAL reg and not Canine Partners for example). Both registration types are fine for Lure Coursing events. Janis, do the LGRA and NOTRA races take Canine Partner dogs?

The directions are below. If you want to use Google maps, input directions to Hollister Speedway at 2025 San Juan Rd and the park is the green area on Google maps just west of Hollister Speedway.
Brigantino Park (it's not on Google, Yahoo or Mapquest maps..)
2045 San Juan Rd, Hollister CA

Directions:From 101 South take hwy 25 (Hollister East Pinnacles), continue left on Hwy 25 South for 8.4 miles. Turn right at Hwy 156 (San Juan Bautista), continue 3.3 miles to the first stoplight. Turn left on Business route 156. Turn left at the stop sign. Continue 1 mile. Merge to right hand turn lane. Field is on the right. Turn in at white Advantage Truss sign. Drive into the fenced off parking area. Do NOT continue on the private dirt roads.

Best & happy coursing,
Sasha