addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Bay Karaoke Group Message Board › Hosts Wanted For Thanksgiving Holiday (11-21-2012 through 11-25-2012)

Hosts Wanted For Thanksgiving Holiday (11-21-2012 through 11-25-2012)

Ellie
user 8947909
Group Organizer
Santa Clara, CA

Hi guys,

I am going to be out of town over the Thanksgiving holiday.  But that is no reason why YOU should go without karaoke.  So, if you would like to host a meetup anytime between Wednesday 11-21-2012 and Sunday 11-25-2012 just let me know.  I'm sure some of you would love to get down with some karaoke on Black Friday (or Saturday or Sunday even).

Remember, if YOU host, then YOU get to pick the location.  So, just let me know if you are interested.

Take care,

Ellie