addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Bay Snowboarders Meetup Group Message Board › Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello everyone!

1. Weekend, and some weekdays.

2. Have a AWD with rack. Open to carpool/share gas.

3. Intermediate rider

Matheen
user 8760315
San Jose, CA
Hi Everyone!
I just noticed this thread

1. Weekends are the best for me, preferably saturday

2. No I do not, I have a sedan thats not very good in snow.

3.I still consider myself a beginner.

4. I will be taking the ski bus this weekend, but I am open to gas share if someone is driving.

5. I usually prefer day trips.

A former member

Aloha! I'm Zakk and new to the group and not so new to the mountains. Below is a bit about me:

1. The best times you can go up to snow
Days that end in the letter "y" and weekends and any trip to Sierra at Tahoe and Northstar

2. Do you have a 4x4, a car with snow tires/chains, or looking to share gas with someone who does.
Scoobie Outback with chains & shovel. I've had to use them in some serious stuff! Co-pilot Rita does a great job keeping us on the road as well.

3. If you're beginner, intermediate, willing to train new boarders, or if you're a skier
Professional beer drinker, solid intermediate, beginner in the park, more a cruiser around the mountain, but I love a good pow day off the Comstock lft too!

4. How soon you want to go
I'm leaving for Utah in 4 hours for 4 days of Pow Mow and The Bird. After that I'll be at Northstar next weekend

5. If you have cheap lodging accessible to the group at some point.
I know a couple cheap places in Northshore.