addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Southeast Ukers Message Board › America's Got Talent Atlanta Auditions

America's Got Talent Atlanta Auditions

Joey G.
joeygibson
Grayson, GA
A casting associate for America's Got Talent contacted me through our meetup.com group. Here's what he said:

###
I found your meetup group when searching talent acts for America's Got Talent! We are coming to Atlanta on November 2 & 3 for open auditions. I would love to get this information out to your group for individuals or even your whole group could try out! Give me a call when you get a chance and I can give you more info. My office phone number is 818.381.4219 and email is andrew.agtcasting@gmail.com. Interested participants can register at agtauditions.com.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Andrew Ward
Casting Associate
America's Got Talent
andrew.agtcasting@gmail.com
###

The dates for the Atlanta auditions are *this weekend*. He did tell me that if anyone who isn't going to be in town this weekend would still like to audition, you can send a video to http://agtauditions.c...­