addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Dallas Spades Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: We do NOT have the party room for the Dallas Spades

Meetup details changed: We do NOT have the party room for the Dallas Spades July Monthly Meetup

David S.
user 8580930
Group Organizer
Plano, TX
Hello Spades Players.
For our JULY 13th Meetup we DO NOT have the party room.  It was reserved for 60 people.
Let's meet and play at the tables closest to the party room.   If it's not full we can use some of the tables in there.
IF you are a FIRST TIMER, please look for me or a table of spades players.  If you are there after 6:30 pm and can't find anyone, please feel free to call me at 214-725-1331 and I'll help get you situated.
I hoe to see each of you there this coming Saturday night.
David

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/spades-226/events/119209642/­
When: Saturday, July 13, 2013 6:30 PM
Where: Fuddruckers - North Dallas
4520 Frankford Road, Suite 1200
Dallas, TX 75287
972-818-3833
Dues: $1.00 per person
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.