addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Spades, Euchre, Spades & Social Stuff in Palatine. Message Board › Great changes coming our way!!!

Great changes coming our way!!!

Amy V
user 69042752
Lake Zurich, IL
Hello everyone,
First of all let me just say you guys who haven't been in a while have certainly been missed!! Hope you guys will be able to come out again real soon!!
Starting August 1st we are going to have a few changes in regards to the money being collected for group! The meet up group fee that we have to pay to advertise here on meet up is not that expensive, so we will be changing the amount you pay...basically it's going to be $1.00 per month per card group...example...if you only come to play Eurche, you will only play $1.00 for both nights it's held during the month, same for Spades, so if you play both Eurche and Spades you will pay a maximum of $2.00 a month to play cards! Make sense??
Also, we finally have a wait staff assigned to us for every Monday night at Durty Nellies...so there will be no more saying: "where's our waiter/waitress"...that is the best news of all...and w/that being said, I want to encourage everyone to please order something when you attend so we can keep our assigned person!
I will be sending out another email before August just to give everyone another heads up......and again you guys who haven't been in a while have been missed, and for those of you who come faithfully you are so appreciated!!
Please let me know if you guys have any questions....

Amy V.