addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Spades, Euchre, Spades & Social Stuff in Palatine. Message Board › Monday July 29th!!!

Monday July 29th!!!

Amy V
user 69042752
Lake Zurich, IL
Post #: 1
Hey everyone, hope all is well....just wanted to remind everyone that Monday the 29th is the 5th Monday of the month, so we are NOT scheduled to play cards, our next meet up at Nellies will be Monday Aug. 5th!! BUT for those of you who still want to play a group of us will be playing at Sandy and Norm's house on Mon the 29th (in Crystal Lake)! So...if you want to go, please email me and I will get you directions....but please try to email me by Friday the 26th so I can let Sandy and Norm know how many to expect!!
Hope everyone has a great day!!
Amy V.