addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Spades, Euchre, Spades & Social Stuff in Palatine. Message Board › Monday Dec 30th....

Monday Dec 30th....

Amy V
user 69042752
Lake Zurich, IL
Hi guys.....the 30th is the 5th Monday of the month...and we have decided we would like to play Cribbage! BUT we are NOT going to meet at Nellie's...another card member has decided to open up their home....so I need to know by Friday Dec 27th who wants to play Cribbage on the 30th so I can get the details to you. THANKS!!!!
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!
Oh...I put some pictures up from the Christmas party!!
Amy V.