addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Spades, Euchre, Spades & Social Stuff in Palatine. Message Board › ATTENTION...NEW VENUE STARTING March 3rd!!!

ATTENTION...NEW VENUE STARTING March 3rd!!!

Amy V
user 69042752
Lake Zurich, IL
Hello Everyone,
I have finally got all the details down on your new venue, thank you to all of those who replied w/very helpful comments!!
We will actually have 2 new venues, per the responses I received back!
On the 1st and 3rd Monday, Euchre Night we will be meeting at Fox and Hound on Dundee Rd. Arlington Heights (Website will be below)
On the 2nd and 4th Monday, Spades Night we will be meeting at Brandt's Restaurant in Palatine, on the corner of Northwest Hwy. and Quentin Rd. (Website below).
I truly need everyone to send your RSVP especially for Euchre Night, Fox and Hound has asked me to supply them w/a count every week! So if you could please make sure you are doing that via Meetup Website I will greatly appreciate it!!
Our calendar will reflect the new venue's starting March 3rd, please use this website to help you keep track of what night it is so you don't go to the wrong location! You can also reach me via this website too!
Again thank you to all who provided me w/some wonderful feedback, it was greatly appreciated!
See you guys soon at our new locations!!
http://www.foxandhoun...­
910-918 W Dundee Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60089Phone:(847) 590-9019

http://brandtsofpalat...­
807 W Northwest Hwy, Palatine, IL 60067
(847) 496-4388
Amy V.