addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Amy V
user 69042752
Lake Zurich, IL
Ok guys, I tried to reserve space for us at 2 places for Monday, but St. Patty's day is messing our Euchre night up....so unfortunately I need to cancel cards for Monday March 17th!
If anyone else knows a place we can meet or if you just want to go somewhere and hang out for St Patty's day just let me know....otherwise I will see you guys the 1st Monday in April for Euchre...and those of you who play Spades, will see on in a couple of weeks!
And please let me know who wants to play Cribbage on the 31st, I need to get a count by Friday March 28th so I can send out email to let you know where!
Thanks,
Amy V.
sandy/and N.
user 8507271
Albuquerque, NM
Post #: 1
gotta talk to Norm, call me Amy.