addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Looking forward to meeting everyone tonight for our first Euchre Meetup!

Please feel free to bring any guests, friends, enemies etc!

We can teach them all to play! I will be around the bar or restaurant so please look for me there. We should have 2-3 tables going for our first event. Please dont hesitate to e-mail me or give me a call if you have any questions. And no the event will not be televised tonight so no reason to be nervous!

Thanks
Allen
(847) 821-9000