addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Raleigh-Cary Spanish Meetup Group Message Board › Beginning Study

Beginning Study

A former member
Post #: 1

Hello, Most of the groups on here seem to be geared toward intermediate to fluent Spanish speakers. Can any one recommend a group that might cater to those starting out?
bcosta
Belen-Cotopaxi
Group Organizer
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 253
Dear Ed...
I will love to help you organizing a meetup for Beginners.

We are having a Pizza Party for beginner on the 10th. & on the 24th we are having a "Family Freud" Game night also for Begineers.

Can you tell me if those days, are not good for you? Or the topics are the problems?
I will be happy to set something else if you would advise me a little bit.

Thanks, Belen
A former member
Post #: 2
Dear Ed,
I've been taking lessons from Belén over the past several months. She's an extremely good and dedicated teacher. You can count on her to not only advise you well but teach well should you pursue this with her. If I can be any help explaining this further, please contact me.
Barry Ostrow