addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Raleigh-Cary Spanish Meetup Group Message Board › For the young ones

For the young ones

A former member
Post #: 2
For those of us who have young children who are not yet Spanish speakers...

Where are you located? Would you like to get together with some more experienced folks who perhaps have Spanish-speaking kids for interaction and language exposure? Maybe we could get a date on the calendar if there is enough interest. I'm sure interested!
bcosta
Belen-Cotopaxi
Group Organizer
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 262
Hola Tara....
There is a meetup in Durham that does extactly what you want.
The name of the group is "Durham Amiguitos" and they meet all the time with parents and kids.
I hope this helps.. Belen
A former member
Post #: 3
Yes, I was a part of that group, but now it's in the opposite direction we travel. Maybe I'll rearrange a few items on my schedule and join the group again. Thanks Belen!