addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Dallas-Plano Spanish Language Meetup Group Message Board › A host family for a student from Spain is needed by the Council on Internati

A host family for a student from Spain is needed by the Council on International Educational Exchange

Scott W.
user 8684098
Coppell, TX
Post #: 4
To all,

I received this message via the Dallas Spanish-English Exchange / Intercambio Inglés-Español meetup group from Vanessa Wilkins. If you are interested in being a student exchange host family for the 2012-13 school year for a girl from Spain, Vanessa's contact information is provided in her message.

Scott Williams
--------------------------------------­-------

Hola,

I found your group through meetup.com. My name is Vanessa Wilkins, and I am a local coordinator for CIEE, the Council on International Educational Exchange (www.ciee.org). Every year, exchange students from all over the world come to the US to participate in an exchange program for 10months; this includes attending a local high school and living with a host family. CIEE is still looking for a few more host families for this school year, and I am working with a young girl from Spain who is in urgent need of a host family. I thought a group like yours is perfect for finding someone willing to share their lives with a Spanish exchange student for the next 10 months while having the opportunity to brush up their Spanish, too! :-) The girl's name is Margarita, she is 17, and enjoys soccer, basketball, music, and dancing. Do you think someone in your group might be interested in becoming a host family? Since school is starting soon, this is very time-sensitive, so I would appreciate it if you could get back to me at your earliest convenience! If you would like some more information, please let me know, and if you have someone who is interested, they can contact me directly at 704-743-7141, or vanessajwilkins@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing back from you, and hopefully finding a great host family for Margarita!

Thank you for your time,
Vanessa Wilkins