addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Dallas-Plano Spanish Language Meetup Group Message Board › New Organizer needed

New Organizer needed

James H.
jrhaney
Dallas, TX
Hello, everyone!

I am moving to Ohio. This Tuesday will be the last Meetup that I will be able to attend as Organizer.

This Meetup group is paid up until February 11, so I can allow the group to continue meeting until then without an Organizer.

But what I'd like to see happen is for someone to volunteer to be Assistant Organizer starting now and then I can make them Organizer at the end of January when it comes time to renew the Meetup subscription for this group.

Contact me if you're interested.

Hasta el martes!
James