addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Dean J.
user 2856229
Group Organizer
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 3
Meetup Message from: Brendan, via The Brisbane Spanish Language Meetup Group
Learn Spanish in Spain / Travel Perks

Hello ,

I’m working in conjunction with a Spanish language school in La Herradura that has been in operation since 1996, and accredited by the famous institute of Cervantes, (to guarantee the quality of the classes) to offer people the opportunity not to only learn Spanish at a variety of levels but also immerse themselves within the Spanish culture while doing so.

What I’d like to know is if any of your group would be interested in going to Spain to improve their Spanish and also if you know of any schools and universities that offer Spanish as a course that would be interested in sending any groups – would you be able to let me know the school contacts who might be interested?

More about the Spanish school. La Herradura is a beautiful, small, but very safe Spanish town, located on the coast of the Costa Tropical (the coast of the province of Granada). Ideal for families and school groups; next to the Spanish lessons, there are all kinds of water sports activities such as sailing, surfing, kayaking, diving in addition to tennis, golf, paragliding, cannoning, hiking, horseback riding. Spanish dance and cooking can also be organise or anything else that clients would be interested in. During the winter months (Oct-March) you can sky in the Sierra Nevada, a nice ski-resort only 1.5 h drive from La Herradura. For children there is the possibility to join the summer camp in town: daily activities for kids between 5-18 years: sports, handcrafts, hikes etc. The students can, for example, go to the school for Spanish lessons during the morning, and then they can practise their favourite sport, or the kids can join the camp from 5-8 pm. All kinds of combinations are possible.

There are many different types of accommodation, from family stays with host families, apartments, hotels and hostels.

Finally, on offer are interesting Internships (the students have to buy one month intensive course, and we can org. the accommodation). Then the student can continue with the lessons, in exchange for work at the school (reception, marketing, excursions, market research, translations etc.).

If you are interested or know of anyone who might be interested I can forward you a manual with more information about courses and some combined programs.

Also if you're interested I can offer your group international travel perks - contact me for details.

I am very much looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards

Brendan Varney
Personal Travel Manager