addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Sacramento Spanish Language Meetup Group Message Board › Free classes special for Sacramento Meet-Up members

Free classes special for Sacramento Meet-Up members

Phil
TrueBrit
Ajijic, MX
I have been a regular with this group now for about five years, and in that time I have bought bookshelves of books, CDs, DVDs, online courses; I have been to several immersion schools, private and college classes and had online tutors. The one resource that has helped me the most is an online tutor in Ecuador, Daniela. She worked for an online tutor company and she was so popular, it was hard to schedule time with her. She has now started her own on-line school, Latitud Cero. I have been taking weekly lessons with Daniela (via Skype) for two years and she has been responsible for most of my progress in Spanish. I told her about the group and she is offering a discount to members.  She always offers a free initial lesson, so there is no risk to try and if you decide to sign-up she is giving extra free lessons. The school can be found here...www.learningspanishclasses.com­.  Mention 'meet-up' or give her my name and she will give you a great deal.

Good luck

Phil Rylett