addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Bolton Spanish Language Meetup Group Message Board › Spanish Classes in the Bolton/Horwich area

Spanish Classes in the Bolton/Horwich area

Carolyn S.
user 2521962
Group Organizer
Tyldesley, GB
We are often asked about Spanish classes in the area, so you may find it of interest to know about the following classes organized by Enjoy Learning. Full details and how to reserve a place on a course can be found on their website www.enjoy-learning.org.uk
Spanish Level 2 - Wed 7-9pm, Friends Meeting House, Bolton Town Centre
Spanish Intermediate - Wed 10-12am, Delph Hill, Chorley Old Road, Bolton
Spanish Advanced - Wed 1-3pm, Delph Hill, Chorley Old Road, Bolton. Tutor: Margarita Concannon. (This is the class previously taken by Marta Cunado)

All classes begin on 9 October and cost £67 for a 10 week course (Intermediate) or £56 for an eight week course (Level 2 & Advanced)
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everybody, as you know I'm Montserrat from Barcelona and I live in Tyldesley. I just wanted to let you know that I also teach Spanish to any level, so if you are interested don't hesitate to contact me, hasta luego.
Mosie W.
user 109439312
Horwich, GB
Post #: 1
Thanks for the info I had just asked this question on the meetings page.I will phone and ask what level2 Spanish means.gracias.
We are often asked about Spanish classes in the area, so you may find it of interest to know about the following classes organized by Enjoy Learning. Full details and how to reserve a place on a course can be found on their website www.enjoy-learning.org.uk
Spanish Level 2 - Wed 7-9pm, Friends Meeting House, Bolton Town Centre
Spanish Intermediate - Wed 10-12am, Delph Hill, Chorley Old Road, Bolton
Spanish Advanced - Wed 1-3pm, Delph Hill, Chorley Old Road, Bolton. Tutor: Margarita Concannon. (This is the class previously taken by Marta Cunado)

All classes begin on 9 October and cost £67 for a 10 week course (Intermediate) or £56 for an eight week course (Level 2 & Advanced)