addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seattle Spanish Society Message Board › I NEED AT LEAST FIVE MORE PEOPLE

I NEED AT LEAST FIVE MORE PEOPLE

A former member
Post #: 21
Hi you all,

It's going to happen on NOV 20th a week from now.

I posted a request seeking for people who would want to participate in a food survey, I have already 30 people signed up including Michelle Thorson and her husband from this meet up, yep the only one from this meet up to sign up, com on guys :-)

I need at least 5 more people to meet my minimum, so here is a reminder to try to encourage some of you to come and try Arepas and give me your opinion. We'll have five different delicious topics and you can also combine some of them to add to your options I need white people who never heard nor tried Arepas before or if you did I guess it's OK as you haven't tried mine :-). I need to complete this as part of a business plan and I really appreciate if some of you get curios and get encourage to come to my place and not only enjoy, but also have a good chance to practice your Spanish with some native speakers from Venezuela. If you are curios and/or need a little more information, you can contact me at 425-290-7516.

Again, this is not a COSTCO toothpick kind of food, it's a full size meal and it's more than you can possibly eat, I promise it's going to be delicious.

Thanks
Alfredo :-)