addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cleveland Spanish Language Meetup Message Board › Spanish for children?

Spanish for children?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

It is nice to find a group as interested in learning a language as I am. I was hoping someone in this group might know someone who knows someone who...well you get the hint...who runs a spanish group for children? I have a four year old and have tried, rather unsuccessfully, to find preschools or group lessons or something to expose her to the Spanish language. Everything I have found has either been an hour drive or cancelled due to low attendance. If anyone knows of anything around the Mentor/east side area of Cleveland that would fit the bill please let me know. Thanks so much! My personal email is kambrosia@ameritech.net. Please put in subject line 'spanish for kids'
Norah
user 12691109
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 9
Hi. I have some resources I use in my preschool classroom. If you would like some songs and such. E-mail me if interested.