addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Washington DC Spanish Language Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Salsa Lesson

New Meetup: Salsa Lesson

DIEGO B.
user 13162351
Falls Church, VA
Announcing a new Meetup for Spanish Blackbelt Washington DC!

What: Salsa Lesson
When: Thursday, June 9, 2011 7:45 PM

Where: The Salsa Room
2619 Columbia Pike
Arlington, VA 22204
703-685-0790

"I love that idea, actually. I went to that place last year, and yes, it does have food. They also serve you outdoors where you can sit on sofas. It has a nice, cool feel to it. Habana has $10 lessons on Saturday and is a Cuban restaurant, so I'd say Lima looks better right now. Let's see what others say to see if we can make this happen."

Check it out!