2350 Indianola Ave., Columbus, OH
NOTE: please arrive a few minutes early, as our meeting place is in a church in which the doors are locked. If you arrive after 7:30, ring buzzer located to the right of the glass doors, and someone will come to let you in.
Join us for an engaging and fun introduction to Compassionate-Nonviolent Communication (NVC), the Language of the Heart, led by Susanna Warren and Pat De Silva, or other Compassionate Communication practitioners.
This meetup is for people who wish to learn and practice Compassionate Nonviolent Communication.
Susanna Warren (pictured above)
People of all experience levels are welcome to this gathering, ranging from beginners to experienced practitioners. We will have a short explanation, a demonstration, and then give everyone a chance to practice giving and/or receiving empathy.
Pat De Silva (Pictured above)
We will discuss and explore topics such as:
• The Power of Deep Listening.
• Having empathy for yourself and others.
• Learning how to identify your deepest needs.
• Expressing and receiving gratitude.
• Approaching difficult conversations with more grace and ease.
• You will also have a chance to get to know other people with shared interests, build community, and practice the skills with other attendees
We look forward to seeing you there!
Compassionate Communication Center of Ohio
2350 Indianola Ave., Columbus, OH (edit map)