addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Spin City - New York Message Board › Must visit in Rhinebeck!

Must visit in Rhinebeck!

A former member
Post #: 233
Some of us will be going to Rhinebeck's New York Sheep and Wool Festival
I hope we can have a NYC meet-up when we are there- but also- who will you HAVE to visit?

I was looking at this spinning accessories site- I'll visit them for sure!
Donna
user 2540782
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 121
I'm definitely planning some sort of meetup that weekend. Possibly a spin-in at my house afterward, since I'm about halfway.

I'm going both days, since it's less than an hour for me.smile

- Gotta get a Golding! I've looked at them for so long and I'm definitely getting one in Rhinebeck if not sooner. Don't miss checking them out - they're beautiful.

- I'm planning to check out the Little Barn - they always have something new and interesting.

- Saratoga Llamas - she's got really nice Llama roving

- Planning to look for a drop spindle lazy kate. I forget who makes them.

- Anything purple that catches my eye

- Wine tasting!
Jayne
sgt_majorette
New York, NY
Post #: 2
I'd love to be there, if I'm not too financially wasted by the Fashion Royalty doll convention in September!

Is anybody making anything for competition? What do they mean when they say "proof of farm origin required"? Does that mean I can't just get the fleece from my eBay lady?

I like BFL, it's softer than it looks!