addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Spin City - New York Message Board › Tour de Fleece Prize Winners !!!

Tour de Fleece Prize Winners !!!

Lisa (.
user 3201179
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 8
Hi everyone,

Tonight we awarded our Tour de Fleece prizes! Some of you weren’t there to participate, and we really missed you. So, here you are, the winners, the categories and the prizes.

New Technique - Paula. For learning how to Navajo ply. Prize: a Paper Sparrow Pocket Mirror!

Kitchen Sink - Cathy. For spinning 11 skeins of Loop batts. Filled with you name it, it’s in there. Prize: Spunky Eclectic Panda fiber

Oxford In The House! - Marjorie. For spinning the Oxford into a lovely skein. Prize: CVM Romeldale roving from Donna.

Most Unusual Fiber - Jayne. For spinning the flax on a supported spindle. Prize: Spindle box from The Container Store from Donna.

Spin New Fiber - Lynn. For the BFL she spun to make a sweater. Prize: Hello Yarn Club Fiber, July 2010 - Troublemaker.

Long and Lacy - Amy. For spinning lace fiber 500+ yards and 3 ply too! Prize: Paper Sparrow Pendant Necklace.

Congratulations to all the spinners who participated. The Tour was lots of fun.

If you didn’t make it to tonight’s Meet Up, PM me to tell me if you will be coming to the next one so I can be sure to bring your prize!

Marjorie and Jayne - you should tell Donna when you will be back, she has your prizes.