addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Edmonton Mind Expansion, Psychic and Spiritual Explorers Message Board › Still Planning on attending the Shamanism Meetup this Sunday?

Still Planning on attending the Shamanism Meetup this Sunday?

Chris V.
user 31062012
Edmonton, AB
Please note - we have reached our limit of 40 for this Meetup - so if you are no longer planning on attending (even a change in plans at the last minute), please change your RSVP status to let someone from the waiting list attend. Thanks!

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/spiritualism-144/events/63649202/­

When: Sunday, August 19, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: New Journeys (My Place)
11137 St. Albert Trail (just North of St. Andrew's Centre)
Edmonton, AB

Donation: CAD5.00 per person

RSVP limit: 40 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.