The Native American Drumming Circle for December will be held on Saturday, December 30th from 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm at Unlimited Thought Life Enrichment Center. (address attached)
Love Offerings are kindly requested and greatly appreciated...
Just a quick FYI -
At the December drumming circle, we are doing a traditional Native American Giveaway.
Please bring an item that has served you in some way and is ready to move on and serve someone else. There is no need to wrap the gift. Simply put it in a paper bag which will be placed in the middle of the circle.
We begin with the eldest who picks a bag. After opening the bag, the person who gave it away explains how this item came into their possession and how it served them. Then the person who gave it away picks a bag. And so on...
Please do not go out and buy a gift.
Please do not wrap the giveaway.
We will have extra paper bags handy in case you don’t have one.
Take this opportunity to connect to your own Spirit on a deeper level and with other like-minded people. Take this time to bring your awareness into the Present. Let's dance, be free, and feel the beat within...
What to Bring:
- Your own drum or rattle of choice. If you don't have a drum or rattle, no worries. Just come and indulge in the vibrations!
- Water to keep yourself hydrated and refreshed.
- A blanket or floor cushion/pillow.
- A journal and pen to write down any messages you might receive.
Please Be Aware:
- Arrive early to be smudged and find a seat so that we may begin on time.
- Everyone is smudged before entering the sacred space.
- There are no shoes allowed in the sacred space so be prepared to remove your shoes before entering the Circle.
This is your time and I make it a point to honor YOU. I would love to see you at this Sacred Circle for a beautiful and gentle Journey! Bring a friend or family member if you'd like!
Again, Love Offerings are kindly requested and greatly appreciated.