4703 Shavano Oak, Suite 100, San Antonio, TX
The Drumming Circle is held on the last Saturday of each month from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at The Crystal Mystic. (address attached) The cost is a Love Offering.
The origin of the word "rhythm" is Greek which means "to flow". For thousands of years, therapeutic rhythm techniques have been used by many cultures around the world. The ancient technique of drumming has helped people to maintain physical, mental, and spiritual health. Drumming has been scientifically proven to relieve stress, fatigue, anxiety, and tension providing calming, focus, and healing of mind, body, and Spirit.
The rhythmic drumming helps to change brain waves from Beta (focused concentration and activity) to Alpha (calm and relaxed) through vibration. This stimulation helps you feel more calm, relaxed, and connected to your inner self. We need rhythm in order to flow through the obstacles of life.
If guided, I will walk you through a Journey either at the beginning or the end of the Drumming Circle. What is a Journey? A journey or soul flight is achieved through the rhythm of shamanic drumming. We enter non-ordinary reality with an intention to connect with and obtain tools for growth from your Spiritual Guides and Allies or, what I like to call, your Spiritual Support System.
Take this opportunity to connect to your own Spirit on a deeper level and with other like-minded people. Take this time to bring your awareness into the Present. Let's dance, be free, and feel the beat within...
What to Bring:
- Your own drum or rattle of choice. If you don't have a drum or rattle, no worries. Just come and indulge in the vibrations!
- Water to keep yourself hydrated and refreshed.
- A blanket or floor cushion/pillow.
- A journal and pen to write down any messages you might receive.
Please be aware:
- Please arrive early to be smudged and find a seat so that we may begin on time.
- Everyone is smudged before entering the sacred space.
- There are no shoes allowed in the sacred space so be prepared to remove your shoes before entering the Circle.
This is your time and I make it a point to honor YOU. I would love to see you at this Sacred Circle for a beautiful and gentle Journey! Bring a friend or family member if you'd like!
Love Offering is greatly appreciated.