We’re excited to announce the first Meetup of the Site Reliability Engineering Munich group. We are overwhelmed by the number of people who joined the group, even before we had the time to advertise it. You guys rock!
Our first event shall be known as the launch event and may contain bugs :) Feedback welcome!
6:30 pm Get Together with food and drinks, sponsored by eGym GmbH
7:00 pm Welcome and Kick-off (Ingo, danrl)
7:30 pm Recap - SREcon 2018 (Ingo, danrl)
8:00 pm Continuous performance profiling in production environments (Dmitri Melikyan)
8:30 pm Post Mortem of the Month / Tales from On-call (Ingo)
8:35 pm Networking + Drinks
9:00 pm Go home inspired! [End of Event ;)]
* Dmitri is a software engineer and the founder of StackImpact, where he is working on performance profiling and monitoring tools.
* Ingo Averdunk is a Distinguished Engineer in IBM and is responsible for Cloud Service Management and Site Reliability Engineering in the Cloud Adoption, Method and Solution Engineering office for IBM Cloud.
* Dan is a Technical Lead SRE at eGym, first-time Meetup organizer, and future space traveler.
We're always looking for 20-30 minute technical talks (and 5-8 minute lightning talks) relating to the very broad field of Reliability Engineering. Get in touch with the organizers if you'd like to present!
eGym GmbH, Prannerstr. 2-4, 80333 München
- 5 minutes walk from Odeonsplatz (https://goo.gl/maps/HZCVGAA99py)
- 4 minutes walk from Theatinerstraße (https://goo.gl/maps/ytR5k9hNW8B2)
- 7 minutes walk from Marienplatz (https://goo.gl/maps/EFR7WLJ3qMG2)
There may be audio and video recordings of talks and we may take photographs during the event with the purpose of sharing the learnings and advertising future events. By attending the event you give your consent to be recorded.
Spread the word! Feel free to refer to this Meetup via #sremuc on social media!