This event is all about raising money for your startup.
The goal is that by the end of the evening people have scheduled follow up meeting with investors or other members of the group so that real business gets generated.
I have 3 requests from everyone:
• Please take your RSVP seriously and come on time.
• Being that the bar is giving us free space please buy something so that they will allow to come again.
• Try to follow up with everyone you meet even if you don't seem to be in the same industry.
Here is the list of investors (no specific order) that allowed me to add them publicly: (There will be a few stealth investors)
• Howard Sachs: HL Sachs Capital http://www.hlsachscapital.com/
• Rabbi. Jacob Benzaquen: E Green Consulting Ltd.
• Avi Geller: Fire Rock Capital http://www.firerockcap.com/
• Ryan Letts: government backed loans http://www.sba.gov/
• Menachem Krasnianski http://supremehelp.com/
And a few others that don't want their info on Meetup.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!