addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Start-Up Chile Message Board › Providing services and products abroad

Providing services and products abroad

val o.
ValOtero
Buenos Aires, AR
Post #: 1
Hi,
We are starting to provide IT expert services and software solutions abroad --and I'm getting the feeling that our law firm has no experience in this field, everything is way too complicated according to them.
Our company is legally incorporated in Santiago, so providing services abroad is technically "exporting" services; many of the solutions we sell are purchased locally (in Chile) but manufactured abroad; this seems to be the main "hindrance".
Any tips or suggestions? I just can't see why this is so complicated, at least according to our law/accounting firm. How has this worked out for you guys?
Also, if any of you guys know of a law/accounting firm who is more experienced in IT, i'd like to talk to them.

regards,