DemoCamp is an event that brings together developers, creatives, entrepreneurs and investors to share what they’ve been working on and to find others in the community interested in similar topics. For presenters, it’s a great way to get feedback on what you’re building from peers and the community, all in an informal setting. Started back in 2008, DemoCamp Edmonton has steadily grown into one of the largest in the country, with[masked] people attending each event.
The rules for DemoCamp are simple: 7 minutes to demo real, working products, followed by a few minutes for questions, and no slides allowed.
And the demos are:
• Project Quest (http://projectquest.ca/)
• Selfie Text (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/selfietext/id593803553?mt=8)
• PinShape (http://pinshape.com/)
• DryRun (http://dryrun.com)
• SilentZone (http://silentzone.ca)
Date: Wednesday, November 6th
Time: 6:45 pm doors open, 7 pm program starts
Location: TELUS Centre 150, University of Alberta Drinks and networking to follow at Hudson's on Campus.