When: 1st Saturday of every month, 1-3pm (but on the second Saturday this time!)
Where: Startup Edmonton 301, 10359 - 104 Street Northwest Edmonton, AB, T5J 1B9
YEGRB is Edmonton’s local Ruby Meetup. Ruby is a dynamic, open source programming language with a focus on simplicity and productivity. It has an elegant syntax that is natural to read and easy to write. This meetup is held monthly for people of all abilities and backgrounds who share one thing: an interest in the language that was designed for humans first.
Starting at 1:15 pm
- "Opportunities and obstacles of building a React-SPA with Rails" with Andrew McCann
- Round table discussion: How can we make this meetup even better?
Please note that we have to be out of the space by 3pm.
- Meetup space provided by the invaluable Startup Edmonton
- Supported by the awesome folks at Dev Edmonton Society
- Laptops are good but not required
- No food is currently provided
- Newbies are very welcome!