The best startups do something new, a new product, a novel funding method or a new way of doing business. Existing business often look for new opportunities to grow value with new products and services. Most everyone is thinking about how to make money with something new, but many don't stop to think about how those choices affect the long-term value. Its new, so how do I know? Are you building something that will be valuable to someone else? How hard will it be to exit?
To help shed light on these questions we are welcoming representatives from two valuation firms:
Don Rosborough | Director of Advanced Markets
Pinnacle Insurance and Financial @ Pinnacle and Gregory Feldman | Director of Business Development @
Marshall Stevens to speak about the business valuation process and how seemingly small decisions can have a long term effect on the value you're creating. Decisions like:
• Subscriptions or transactional?
• Bootstrap, angel investors, bank loans or VC money?
• Retail or Online-only?
• Full-time employees or contractors?
• Founder as active manager or silent partner?
• Founder as brand or Company as brand?
• Is it better to focus on brand-building, users, traffic, revenue or cash flow?
We'll be returning to our amazing sponsor Community First Credit Union in 5Points for this event, so space is limited and fills up quickly! Food and drinks will be provided from M-Shack. Join us for happy hour after the event!