addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Founders Nation London Message Board › Sr. Product Manager

Sr. Product Manager

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello,

My name is Erez and I live in Israel. After selling my own company I'm looking for a new adventure by relocation job.

If you're looking for a product manager who will drive the other employees to deliver a good product on time with the right spirit and moreover to bring new ideas to increase the income, then I'm relevant for you. Most important for me in the PM role is that I'll hear your goals and think "If I was an investor, I would invest in your company".

I can bring the right startup spirit from the Israeli hi-tech nation. I'm very motivated and great team player with a lot of experience in the web and mobile industry.

Kind Regards,
Erez H.S