addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

StartupSB : Starting Up Santa Barbara Message Board › Your Thoughts on Non-Profit for Start-up Business

Your Thoughts on Non-Profit for Start-up Business

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 1
Anybody There...?!

Does anybody there have any advice, ideas, or experiences to share regarding going non-profit?
I am considering going NP mainly to be able to access the public system (i.e.public schools) and be comfortable getting businesses to volunteer at some of my events.

The challenge I see in NP (correct me if I'm wrong) is the amount of paperwork involved.!? I want to spend most of my time on the quality of service to children and my lesson plans. I'm weighing the pros and cons. What do you think? Tell me...please tell me.....Thanks!

Irene Rinta, Founder
KidZ Engineering 101 LLC
www.kidzengineering101.com